Saturday, August 30, 2014

With broken hearts...

 
 


My heart is broken today as my sweet baby girl, Mo, crossed the rainbow bridge yesterday morning as I held her in my arms. Our girl has been through so much in the last few weeks after her cancer diagnosis but we know that she is now at peace. She was surrounded by so much love in the last 2 weeks that I know I my heart she knew how much we loved her. We are so grateful that we were given time to say good bye and love her until the very end. We can’t describe how lucky we are to be mom and dad to Mo and Louie for about 2 ½ years now. Though, they have been a part of my life since I began volunteering at the rescue in 2009. After we lost our first baby, Benjamin, and when we were ready to love another bunny, there was no question in my mind that it would be Mo and Louie. Between their crazy antics and strong bond to each other, I knew they belonged with us. Yesterday that strong bond has been weakened and now it’s our job to take care of Louie as well as his sister took care of him. Please keep Louie in your thoughts as he adjusts to life without his sister. Our sweet boy has never been away from her and we worry so much about him right now.

 



Binky free our sweet Momo!  We will always love and miss you, baby girl. 




No comments:

Post a Comment