Saturday, February 15, 2014

Welcome to my blog!


I have been a bunny mom since 2005 and am currently a bunny mom to three. Recently, I became an educator for the House Rabbit Society and have been volunteering for a local rescue for almost 5 years now.  When I'm not caring for bunnies, I am following my first passion as a primary teacher.  I am a self -proclaimed geek who loves to learn and teach/help others. So, no surprise that I spend most of my time teaching/learning from my students and the bunnies in my life.  

My plan for this blog is that it is a place for learning about and celebrating in the joys of house rabbits.  I will post lots of fun stories, pictures, moments of the lives of house rabbits as well as educational information.  I am by no means a rabbit expert and am learning as I go. If you're interested in learning more about house rabbits, I encourage you to visit the House Rabbit Society website (www.rabbit.org).  

I hope you enjoy reading future posts about our bunny babies, Mo, Louie, and Theo, too, as well as posts about other things bunny related.  

So, for visiting our page and saying hello, here's some cuteness to make you smile.  Welcome, new friend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment